quinta-feira, 15 de setembro de 2016

Cyber Girl Review 2011

01-xl02-xl03-xl04-xl05-xl06-xl07-xl08-xl09-xl10-xl11-xl12-xl

Playboy's Cyber Girl Review 2011

Review photos and video of our 2011 Cyber Girls of the Month and read why they think they should be made Cyber Girl of the Year. The winner will make her highly anticipated return to the Cyber Club this spring with a year's worth of all-new nude photos and videos.

01::"I love representing Playboy. I pride myself on staying sweet and pretty and happy even when times get tough, because that is what sets us Bunnies apart from the rest."::January 2011 Cyber Girl of the Month Jessica Gamboa::Barry Fontenot
02::"Y'all should vote for me if you love me as much as I love you guys. And because by taking these pictures, I've pretty much ruined my shot at being Miss America!"::February 2011 Cyber Girl of the Month Kayleigh Elizabeth::Matt Wagemann
03::"I just love to make people happy and if I can keep doing that, why not?"::March 2011 Cyber Girl of the Month Kristen Pyles::Jarmo Pohjaniemi
04::"I would take the hottest pictures for you all. It would be amazing to have the opportunity to show you why you voted for me!"::April 2011 Cyber Girl of the Month Vanessa Robbins::Josh Ryan
05::"I'm all natural, always tell the truth, a great role model, comforting to my fans and a go-getter who can accomplish anything and everything."::May 2011 Cyber Girl of the Month Kaya Danielle::Barry Fontenot
06::"I'm an explosive package of fun, humor, intelligence, drive, looks, positivity, humility and, of course, a high level of sex appeal."::June 2011 Cyber Girl of the Month Veronica LaVery::Barry Fontenot
07::"I promise to give you guys something drool-worthy if I get Cyber Girl of the Year! Thank you for getting me this far."::July Cyber Girl of the Month 2011 Morgan Reese::Jose Luis
08::"Being CGOY gives hope to Slavic girls like me who dream of becoming a Playboy star."::August Cyber Girl of the Month 2011 Yevgeniya Diordiychuk::Alexander Morderer
09::"Being CGOY would be a blessing in so many ways. I'd love to take the title with me on my mission trips around the world and give back some of the happiness that has been given to me."::September 2011 Cyber Girl of the Month Lauren Elise::Matt Wagemann
10::"I promise to make crazy videos and unique pictorials—something unheard of!"::October Cyber Girl of the Month 2011 Nicolette Shea::Josh Ryan
11::"I know what you want out of a Cyber Girl of the Year and I can give you just that!"::November Cyber Girl of the Month 2011 Leanna Decker::Jose Luis
12::"I truly love Playboy and everything that Bunny symbol stands for."::December Cyber Girl of the Month 2011 Kayla Love::Gen Nishino

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário