quinta-feira, 15 de setembro de 2016

Playmate - Tatum Troy

01-xl02-xl03-xl04-xl05-xl06-xl07-xl08-xl09-xl10-xl11-xl12-xl13-xl14-xl15-xl

Tatum Troy -- May 13, 2010 Coed of the Week

School: Lone Star College, Texas
Major: Fashion Merchandising

Playboy: Do you immerse yourself in your studies, or are you a partier?

Tatum: I go to community college right now, so unfortunately I don't have many party stories. But I'm more of a chill girl anyway who likes to hang out at home with friends.

Playboy: What do you like to do at home?

Tatum: I make a lot of my own clothes and jewelry.

Playboy: Makes sense, given your major. What do like most about your chosen discipline?

Tatum: Fashion makes you feel sexy and gives you a way to express your personality.

Photography by: Chernoff-Uhr

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário